Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!


What else can I say about my mom other than she has guided me through 28 wonderful years of life; teaching me life's most valuable lessons and showing me love and patience as I continued to learn and grow. Most of you know that I didn't always make things very easy for her and for her unconditional love and patience I am eternally grateful. My mom is one of the most exceptional people that I know and words can never express just how much I love her, adore her and admire her. As I have grown older I have realized just how important my mothers presence has been in my life and on this day I want her to know just how much she has always meant to me. So happy birthday mom, I love you and send lots of birthday wishes your way. I cannot wait to celebrate with you tonight!
Ten things I love about her...
1. Her grace and beauty
2. Her patience
3. Her love for her family
4. Her loyalty
5. She is so wonderful to my grandma
6. She is a master at multi-tasking...i guess you have to be with 4 kids
7. She is (almost) always positive
8. She is always willing to lend a hand to those in need
9. Her ability to mediate (she did a lot of this between my dad and I...when I was in my teenage years)
10. Her home is always open and full of friends and family, I think that says a lot about a person and I love that about my parents.