Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Update

One of these days when I don't feel like my head is going to spin off I will post some pictures from our 4th of July in Tahoe. I have some fun summer recipes that I've been wanting to share, but truthfully I have had no time to sit down on my computer to upload pictures and post.
Last weekend Jeremy and I drove down to the Berkeley Farmer's market so that he could grab some Hog Island Oysters. We picked up 3 dozen of those lil' suckers and between 4 of us we polished off every single one of them. If you like Oysters take a trip...you need to try this place out, it is fantastic, not to mention the produce at the Farmers Market was AMAZING - my eyes were bigger than my stomach and I would have bought the place out if it weren't for the man who likes to stand between me and my pocketbook.
This weekend my sister and I decided to have a garage sale...what am I thinking? I have 2 audits tomorrow at work and I don't have a thing organized for Saturday, but I want to start purging some stuff because Jeremy and I might put our house on the market and if we do I can't stand the thought of trying to move all of the crap that we have accumulated!

Wish me luck