Well everybody that knows me knows that I love to cook. When I actually sit down in front of the TV and relax (which isn't often) there are 2 things that I watch - HGTV and Food Network. Combine my love to cook and my love for Food Network with my admiration for the woman who seems to do it all and I am fixated on the TV and nobody better bother me! I tell you this story because what started out as an exciting hour of TV has now turned into an obsession as I impatiently wait to make Pumpkin Bread pudding for our Thanksgiving feast. For any of you that watched this show last Wednesday you know what I am talking about. I really hope that after all of this drooling and fantasizing, this dessert turns out to be all that I have it cracked up to be in my head. I am still going to make my traditional pumpkin pie, because if this flops I still need a good pie to redeem myself - plus Jeremy has been waiting for me to make pumpkin pie all season, but I can't wait to report. Meanwhile check out the recipe I attached the link above.