Thursday, March 24, 2011

30 Week Update

We went to the parintologist yesterday to have a look at the little babe. Things are looking good, he (or she) didn't want pictures though, so we weren't able to see any fun images of that cute little face in 3D that we have gotten so spoiled with over the past few months. All in all the baby is measuring fine, down a little bit from some of the initial ultrasounds, but completely normal. I have had a rough couple of days between doctors visits however. My cardiologist switched my meds about a month ago and the new medications aren't regulating my heart quite a well as the other one did, which is causing me a lot of discomfort at the moment. Just one of those things I guess, but I really do hope that this discomfort will settle a little bit - before it makes me crazy!
Last weekend Jer and I flew down to San Diego. We had a great visit with my childhood friend Sara, her family, my brother and cousin Jake. It was a great weekend and probably my last chance to get down to Southern California before the baby arrives. Sara is a photographer and so we spent a couple of hours getting some photos of my growing belly which I hope to share at some point! These lame photos I keep posting are anything but cute, but they have been a fun way to document my growth.
My first baby shower is this Saturday and I am super excited. I can't believe how fast this is all creeping up on us!