Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Nesting

I am totally nesting these days. All I want to do is get organized and ready for this baby. I have spent the last couple of weekends washing blankets, organizing and trying to put together the nursery. Up until now our nursery has been more like a storage unit for all things baby, but with only 8 weeks to go I figured that I am getting down to the wire and if I want a cute place for this little one to call it's own I better get moving! The room is looking super cute, although I still have a ton of little things to do before I can call it done. The large pieces are all finally in, but I still need to finish accessorizing; mainly a few more things for the walls, baskets for storage, a couple more throw pillows and fabric for window treatments.

Jer and I just found out yesterday that the house we put an offer in on up in Lincoln has been accepted and we are supposed to close in 3 weeks. We just got our house up on MLS today and so I feel like there are so many things happening and I am suddenly realizing that the nursery will likely not be 100% complete until we move, which will more than likely not be until the end of the summer. It's funny how life presents all of these big moments all at once, but I know that in the long run it will be worth all of the chaos.