
I don't have any really great photos of the nursery, mainly because my camera is acting up and I am having a really hard time taking pictures. I guess I need to take it in before the baby comes and I really need it. Anyhow, here are few pictures that I managed to get. The nursery isn't really complete being that we are moving in a few months. I am doing a mural behind the crib, but I can't really do anything with that until we get into the new house, so for now the crib wall is totally blank. I am really happy with the fabrics we choose, for a neutral nursery I think it still turned out cute and I know once the baby arrives it will take on a tone all its own. A few things that I want to do when we move to really complete the room is have some custom curtains made out of the yellow fabric you see in the accent pillows, find a cute a mobile for when the baby actually goes in the crib, as well as the artwork for the crib wall. For now though I think that this is it!