Playing with his Papa
Loving his toys
Had to get a pic of him in his boxer hat, for Granny
"The Dude" is officially 5 months old! Look at that double chin in this last picture. What a little chunk he is turning into! At 5 months this little man is loving the sound of his voice; we get lots of happy squeal's, lots of babbling and lots of giggles. His favorite activity is to be flying around in the air, or sitting in his saucer talking to all of his toys. He still loves his bottle and hates his rice cereal. I really want to start him on baby food, but I am a bit nervous because Jeremy was allergic to EVERYTHING as a child and so I keep putting it off.
Saturday we had our family Christmas pictures taken, I am so anxious to see how they turned out! It's so fun to have a baby and a reason to catalog our life! I love the excuse to get pics taken and do fun kid things. I also have to post some pictures of our Halloween - hopefully sometime this week. We had so much fun in our new house this year. Our neighborhood is crazy, you can't even drive a car down the street, and almost all of our neighbors have their front yards decked out. What a fun place for Reed to grow up. We are loving living in such a fun, young and family friendly place.