I am a horrible blogger these days. I have no excuse really, just lazy I guess. I feel bad that I didn't post any pictures of Reed at 7 months, so I decided to go back a bit and post this pic of him and Liv. Lindsey and I are trying to figure out how to get these two to fall in love, don't they look so cute together? They already look like a couple....
At 8 months this little man is providing us with quite a lot of entertainment. He is still such a happy baby, but getting busier by the moment. He started crawling right after the new year, which has meant that lots of baby proofing has been going on around here. He loves to clap, squeal, play, crawl, stand, mimic us, and get into things he shouldn't be. He is eating a lot of different foods - man is he an eater. I guess I won't complain, but my wallet might as he continues to grow! :)
And he is certainly developing some independence, he's getting really good at letting us all know when he doesn't like something, wants to be put down or is simply mad because we won't let him play with a certain something (namely, our phones).
He loves it when we read him books and loves to play. Anything with a button really intrigues him, such as our iphones, the computer, remotes or even just the DVD player. I try and give him his play cell phone, but believe me he knows the difference and still reaches for mine.
He continues to be a ray of light in our lives, we are loving all of these changes and I am still wishing that time would slow down just a bit. Each new phase brings on something new and fun for Jer and I to glow over and I know I speak for the both of us when I say that this little man is truly one of the best gifts we could have ever received.
Here he is this morning right after he woke up:

