Monday, March 26, 2012

Beach Part II




 Gosh, I love my family, and boy do we have fun together.
We had the best vacay, where do I even start? Walks on the beach, putzing around town, eating our hearts out, relaxing (that is relative statement with a 9 month old), 3 days of golf for the boys....it was hard to come home.  Carmel is truly heaven on earth for me, there is nowhere else I'd rather be then with my nearest and dearest's, but I must say, Carmel is a nice place to be with them all surrounding me. :)

And, how about Reed...This little monkey just cut his seventh tooth, he is cruising all over the place, jibber-jabbering non stop and making some of the funniest expressions these days. Really, he is pretty darn entertaining with that little personality of his. He loves the book "Where is Baby's Belly Button" - every time he sees a baby he gives them a beso, it is to die for. Oh boy am I obsessed with my boys, they truly are the apple of my eye.