
Have you ever felt sometimes like your life and all the stuff that keeps you busy was similar to that of a tornado; storms through, stirs up a lot of crap and leaves a mess for you to pickup once it goes away?! I kind of feel like that right now, not in a depressing way, I just feel like these past few weeks have been NUTS; I haven't had a weekend at home and being such an organized nut I just kind of feel like my life is a chaotic mess with a thousand things to do once this whirlwhind ends! I have been having a great time with all of the work, play and travels keeping me busy, but between it all and trying to visit with my husband and keep up on my home I am going a bit nuts...maybe just a bit exhausted! I can't wait for next weekend which will bring lots of peace and quiet if I have anything to say about it! :)