Last night Brad flew in for a quick visit and the whole fam went to Mikuni for a pre-birthday celebration. This is actually the only time we'll all be together to celebrate the June birthdays since Brad has to get back to San Diego and Jana is leaving for a 3 week trip to Boston and New York.
We tried our hardest to get dad to take a Sake Bomb with us, but he was adamantly against it... somebody please tell him that you are not a seasoned Sushi eater until you've tried at least one sake bomb!
So B, here are my favorite things about you:
1. You are a phenomenal athlete
2. You are TALL, love that I'm not the only giant in our family.
3. You have great style (thanks to your 3 sisters)
4. You deal so well with all of your sisters; I know this is due to the fact that you were practically raised by all of us and there have been lots of emotional roller coasters surrounding you for most of your life.
5. Love your demeanor; you are so even keel and kick back...so very "Eager" of you.
6. You are always so very polite and respectful to others
7. You can truly get along with anyone.
8. You are very family oriented
9. You have grown from the funniest little boy and quite annoying little brother into one of the best men I know.
10. I'm so grateful for you. You round out this family perfectly and you have grown up into a great individual, I am so proud of all of your accomplishments and for having the gift of such a wonderful brother in my life.
