Monday, September 5, 2011

August



August....is it really already over? I can't believe that summer is past, school is back in session and I have a 3 month old. This past month was spent at home in large part, we had lots of BBQ's with friends at the "A La Day" Resort as Jeremy likes to call it (aka - our backyard). Reed spent lots of time floating around in the pool. He is a total water baby. Bath time is his favorite time of day and he seems to really like the pool, so long as it is not too cold.

Jer and I spent our first night without the little man a couple of weeks back. Our anniversary is on September 6th and so we went to San Francisco the weekend of my birthday to get away for the night. I missed Reed like crazy, but it was nice to have a little alone time with Jer, where we could just focus on adult conversation and have a little one on one time. Reed stayed with Auntie Paige and did really well. It is so nice to have such great babysitters all around us and Reed loves all of his time with his grandmas and aunties!