I have no idea who reads this blog, but I have noticed that a lot of people have set weight loss goals for the New Year so I thought that I would share a pretty healthy & delicious Fish Taco recipe that my brother in law came up with. I pretty much stuck with his version adding a few things here and there to my salsa. I don't really have exact quantities so if you do try it out adjust according to taste.
Fish (Talapia is what I used but Halibut or Cod would also be really good)
- rub a small amount of Olive Oil over the fish and season with Salt & Pepper
- broil it for about 15 mins on each side or until the edges turn slightly brown and crispy
Mango Salsa
- 2 chopped mango's
-1/3 -1/4 c. of chopped cilantro
-1/3 - 1/4 c. of onion (optional)
- 2 T. Lime Juice
- S & P to taste
- dash of chopped tomato
- dash of avocado
Cilantro Sour Cream
- sour cream (i used light and couldn't tell the diference)
- about 2 T. of chopped cilantro
- throw it in a blender or food processor to get it a smooth consistency
Guerrero Flour Tortillas. Cut up the fish and garnish with shredded cabbage, cilantro sour cream and mango salsa.