We celebrated the New Year with a few friends at our house. Jer and I were so exhausted from Christmas that all we wanted to do was have a low key NYE with some dinner, games, wine and good friends. Of course when you plan for things to be a certain way, it never works out like you planned....Chair and Lee brought over Rock Band and we played it ALL NIGHT. The looser had to take a shot and needless to say it ended up being a big drinking night for all of us! Charity and Lindz were making some great concoctions at the bar "Bocce Ball" martinis and they were great. If anyone is looking for a fun new drink try it out...it's a shot of Vodka, Amaretto, Orange Juice and Pineapple Juice (all equal parts). I ended up passing out probably at 12:01am as you'll see in my husbands "cute" video...
Last but not least, Lee said that he has never seen a worse score than mine on the mic. I guess my rendition of Bon Jovi's "Dead or Alive" was not quite up to par. Thanks for the encouragement Lee...:)