Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Big 1 Year Old



Look at this little guy, he is proud as ever eating that big ole' birthday cake all to himself! It's hard to believe he is a big 1 year old now. I remember Matt and Angela bringing him home after a long and scary first couple of days in the hospital. It's so amazing to see this little guy grow up right before us; from a fragile baby to a healthy and busy little monster, we are all so blessed to have this little man in our lives who has brought us all so much joy!

1. I love his crooked little smile and dimply legs
2. I love that he is the most ticklish person in the world
3. I love that he is a total copycat ~ anything he sees you do he tries to follow. (My mom sneezed at my birthday dinner a few weeks back and ever since he does this funny little fake sneeze because he knows it makes us all laugh).
4. He is a total ham, always trying to entertain the crowd. I was holding him in Chicago and he would sit there and wave to the people passing by, look at them and give them his crooked little smile, just waiting for people to look back at him.
5. He is such a happy baby
6. He loves to be around people, experience new things and doesn't know a stranger
7. He has the cutest little wave "bye, bye"
8. I love how he eats banana, smashing them into his face.
9. I love how he walks around and listens to himself squeal and babble
10. I love that I get to see him all the time and watch him grow up, he is so special to all of us...a true blessing.