Sunday, September 6, 2009

To my husband







I’m not really sure where the past year has gone; it seems like it wasn’t all that long ago that I was sitting in Sea Ranch looking out the limousine windows with such anticipation at the church where we were about to be married. My nerves were running quite high that day; there was so much emotion, love and excitement that filled the air - it is a day that I will never EVER forget; the day that I became your wife was quite honestly the happiest day of my life. It doesn’t seem possible that it was a year ago, where did the time go? Honestly I hope that it isn’t a sign for how fast the rest of our years will pass by because I don’t want it to go that quick, I want to be able to savor every moment with you as we continue to grow up together. I love you and thank you for sharing your life with me, I am a better person each and every day because of you and I feel so blessed that you were brought into my life to be my partner; words could never explain the feelings and love that I have for you.

Happy Anniversary Love.