Monday, October 12, 2009

Sara


So with all that has been going on around here I totally bypassed Sara's birthday. Being that she is such a near and dear friend to me I wanted to make sure that I sent her many happy belated birthday wishes!

Sara, my 10 favorite things about you are:
1) Your friendship, we have grown up together and you are a cherished friend always!
2) Your bubbly personality, you don't know a stranger.
3) Motherhood, you have been presented with some challenges in this department and I cannot ever tell you just how much I admire how you have taken charge of your situation and provided for Carter, he is such a luck little boy to have a mommy like you!
4) You're a fabulous wife
5) Your house, you keep a wonderful and warm house...very comfy to visit I might add
6) Your desire to have fun...I'm not sure that I have been to a wilder or more fun bachelorette party full of funny memories!!
7) Your thoughtfulness, you are always to giving and and sincerely gracious
8) Your determination
9) Your compassion and desire to always help. When I first started Blake's Purpose you were one of the first people who called me and offered a donation and your support.
10) You are such a giving, wonderful and loving friend. I am so grateful for almost 30 years of your friendship! Sorry that this birthday wish is a little bit late, but as they always say "better late than never"! Love you!