Monday, July 25, 2011

1 Month Old

Our little man at a month (July 6th, 2011)...the fastest month of my life. Is it true that once you have kids life just sort of seems to fly by? I sure hope not, this little guy is growing so much and changing every day.

Jer and I went out on our first date a couple of weeks back and it was so nice. Auntie Paige came down to hang out with the little guy while we went to Biba's for JJ's 30th birthday. It was the first time I was really able to relax without being pregnant or having a baby by my side. The food was fantastic, the wine was tasty and it was so nice to just enjoy an evening with my other main man!

And on a side note, Charity sent me this link yesterday. It was a feature that was done on my baby shower. Check it out if you have time. These photos are a lot better than the ones I took (photography is not one of my strong suits).