



I'm not sure if anyone reads this considering that the last post I made was over a month ago. Life has been crazy busy. We just moved into our new house in Lincoln and we love it, but moving with a one month old was trying to say the least. Our poor baby has gotten accustomed to being passed around, I guess in a way that is good...he's happy as can be with anybody and so content with just being by himself (he has honestly logged more hours in his swing than any one month old has a right to do). Balancing the move and being a mommy to a very new baby was hard for me, but luckily we got through it and I feel like I am finally able to snuggle up with this cute little man and give him all the love and kisses he deserves. Here are a few pictures from our first few weeks at home -- before the chaos struck. I don't really have too many photos since we've been in our new house, but I will start snapping away. He is already changed so much from these pictures.
On a side note, I do promise to update again soon. I have a picture of him at exactly a month and some cute photos to share from our 4th of July holiday up in Tahoe. I just have to find the time to blog!!